Vegetarian Keto Diet
A Vegetarian Keto Diet?!
That’s right! If you are trying to lose weight quickly and easily than Vegetarian Keto Diet plans are the most effective diet plans out there. A stereotypical mentality of vegetarians not being able to follow the keto diet is untrue, as the truth is that a Vegetarian Keto Diet is the most easily accessible and effective diet plan.
You do not need to worry about your health when you follow a keto diet plan as a Vegetarian Keto Diet plan is the most healthy diet plan that one can adopt as it not only helps you lose weight but also protects your body from various harmful diseases.
Not everyone is sure what a Keto diet is, a Keto diet plan basically involves the intake of more fats than carbohydrates, to help your body burn the stored fats. When there are more fats than carbohydrates in the system, the body eventually switches to the stored fats to burn for energy and makes you feel more energetic which further allows your body to attain the state of Ketosis quickly.
A Vegetarian Keto Diet is fit for everyone as it is free of meat and other non-vegetarian foodstuffs. This diet is mostly made up animal products like eggs and other dairy products. These have a lesser negative effect on the environment and are at the same time highly nutritious, hence keeping you healthy while helping you lose weight.
Did this pique your interest in Vegetarian Keto Diet plans? Read ahead further to know more about it!
Vegetarian Keto Diet Rules:
People often confuse Vegetarian Keto Diet with vegan diet plans. The very basic difference between the two is that in a vegan diet eggs and other dairy products’ consumption is restricted whereas in a Vegetarian Keto Diet plan these are recommended. Other rules that should be followed when following a Vegetarian Keto Diet plans are as follows:
- Increase consumption of dairy products and eggs.
- Stick to 30-50 grams of carbs per day so that your body stays in the state of ketosis.
- Reduce the intake of starchy vegetables, sugar, grains, beans, and other high carb foods.
- Eat more keto friendly protein foods but at the same time maintain a standard proportion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
Advantages Of A Vegetarian Keto Diet:
If you think that a Vegetarian Keto Diet plan is not as effective because of the limited stuff that provides your body more carbs than proteins, then you are mistaken my friend, here are some of the observed benefits of a Vegetarian Keto Diet:
- 75% lower risk of developing high blood pressure and up to 78%lower risks of type-2 diabetes.
- Faster weight loss.
- Better blood sugar control.
- Reduced heart disease risk factors.
- Faster weight loss for obese people.
- Better skin.
Food You Should Eat When Following A Keto Diet:
- Low starch vegetables – Kale, Spinach, Lettuce, Asparagus, Green Beans, etc.
- Spices – Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Cilantro, Cumin, etc.
- Proteins – Eggs, Dairy, Natto, Miso
- Nuts and Seeds – Pecans, Walnuts, Hazelnuts, Pinenuts, etc.
Vegetarian Keto Diet Meal Plans:
There are various Keto meal ideas that one can follow to help in achieving ketosis such as:-
- Eggs frittata with asparagus and avocado.
- Vegetable and feta omelet made in coconut or olive oil.
- Egg and avocado salad.
- Stir-fried cauliflower rice with veggies and eggs.
- Eggplant parmesan fried in coconut oil.
- Cheese pizza with cauliflower crust and broccoli.
Well now only remains one option that is to try this amazing diet and find it out for your own. Follow this highly effective and healthy vegetarian keto diet and observe results in a snap and a better body too. No muscle damage risk or any other issues, just a super healthy and fit body !!