Drop That Oil, Crop Those Bulges!
Getting slim is literally a drop away. You may have seen various people on social networking sites boasting themselves about adding buttery elements to their coffee. These buttery or oily things are nothing but the Organic MCT Oil.
These are simple fatty acids or carbon linkage as per organic chemistry. These are easy to digest oils that run like fuel to burn fats. This fat storage is burnt so as to generate energy into your body to carry out daily activities. In addition to this, it has plenty of nutritional values.
What is Organic MCT Oil?
Before getting into the organic part, firstly let us understand what exactly MCT oil means. MCT stands for medium chained triglycerides. In simple words, medium fatty acids which can be further broken down to form energy. MCT oil is predominantly used as a potent catalyst for weight loss. Weight loss with oil sounds unusual but it takes no time to turn unusual to unique. These unique extracts blend into your food and enhance the quality. Since these fatty acids are extracted from coconut and palm oils, these qualify as completely organic.
How is Organic MCT Oil produced?
MCT Oil is a highly concentrated source of medium fatty acids. It is obtained from a scientific filtration process called fractionation. It is primarily involved in extracted and separating the MCTs from coconut or palm kernel oil.
Types of Organic MCT Oil:
- C6 Caproic acid: This chemical compound bypasses the digestive tract to initiate the digestive process. It turns fats into ketones.
- C8 Caprylic acid: These chemical compounds collectively break down inside the liver and further turn into energy packaged ketones. It has a variety of anti-microbial properties. It has the fastest metabolism to get into the brain. This is also termed as a Brain Octane Oil since it has the attributes to release a satisfactory feeling. It is also responsible to curb your overall appetite.
- C10 Capric acid: It is found rare and shorter than C8. Therefore, it takes more time to digest fats.
- C12 Lauric acid: It stays in the liver for a long time before directly getting converted into energy packets.
Benefits of Organic MCT Oil:
Organic MCT Oil is a powerhouse of healthy gains. It keeps a track of your bodily functions and makes you even fitter.
- MCT oil not only accelerates weight loss but also improves cognitive functions.
- Such kind of oil helps induce the ketosis process in an organized manner.
- It can enhance your energy to another level.
- It raises the ketone levels accelerating the overall weight loss process.
- Organic MCT Oil is purely organic and thus, suitable for a healthy human body.
- This is best clubbed with Bulletproof Coffee and Diet.
- This oil also keeps a track of your blood sugar levels.
- MCT Oil suppresses your appetite in a healthy manner.
- A considerate amount of drop in LDL (bad cholesterol) is reported after using MCT Oil.
How To Use Organic MCT Oil:
MCT oil can be best used as a:
- Dressing for your salad.
- Power booster for your bulletproof coffee.
- Blending element into the morning smoothies.
- Topping for your pancakes.
- Blender for your cereals or oatmeal.