What Is MCT Oil?
MCT oil is also known as medium-chain triglycerides. It is a saturated fatty acid, It is mostly found in coconut oil that is a natural source of dietary fats. It is a fuel that gives numeral health benefits. These saturated fatty acids go directly to the liver where they are processed and formed into sources of energy, hence not stored as fat in the body. It is also a kind of ketone that helps accelerate the process of ketosis in the body.
There are many concentrated MCT oils introduced in the market to let people around the world have its benefits. Healthy fats are more preferred these days as they do not increase your body weight and also give the required energy to the body.
The MCT Oil Has Many Benefits Such As :
- Weight loss: The supplement is mostly used in the body as fuels, which helps you prevent the storage of fatty acids and increases the energy production in the body. This natural oil goes directly to the liver for processing, making it available as energy for the body instead of storing the oil as fatty acids. These oils also decrease the risk of obesity because it prevents long term fat storage. The natural oil also promotes the process of thermogenesis, which produces heat as a way to burn fats. Studies have found that this oil is more effective compared to olive oil when it comes to burning fats.
- Reduced fatigue and increase energy: the natural oil converts into ketones once consumed in the body. The ketones help you to boost your energy levels and feel less fatigued. This is because ketones use fats to give immediate and continuous energy to the body. It is also an anti-inflammatory ingredient, which helps you combat inflammation that causes you to be tired all the time.
- Antimicrobial character: It is necessary for our body to use natural cures when we have bacterial attacks and viruses. Recheareers have found that the oil contains antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties that help us keep healthy. The oils help to prevent and kill all the pathogens and viruses that enter the body, hence protecting us from harmful diseases. This is possible due to lauric acid content in the oil. The oil is specifically more effective when you stop eating sugar and carbohydrates that cause diseases and inflammation.
- Helps with seizure control and dementia: A study shows that a man had his seizures cured. All he did was have four tablespoons of MCT oil. He took it twice daily and did not have any side effects. The oil was converted to ketones which help with managing refractory epilepsy. Ingesting the oil orally has proved to improve the memory of Alzheimer patients.
These Are The Instructions To Use MCT Oil:
- Some people take the MCT oil in the form of a gel that is ingested easily as well as gets the job done correctly.
- You can also mix this oil in your meals. Or even mix it your morning coffee. The oil is odorless, tasteless, hence using it for baking is also a good option
- It can also be applied on your scalp by massaging it.